General Family Dentistry for Victorville
One of the smartest steps you can take for your family's well-being is collecting your ongoing team of trusted health advisors -- those regular practitioners who provide the general services that keep your loved ones healthy. Just as you would be careful to choose the right family doctor or optometrist, you'll want to make sure you have the right family dentist. Dr. Hattar Dental and Orthodontics is proud to serve as the trusted provider of general family dentistry for Victorville.
How Our Family Dentist Can Optimize Your Family's Health
General dentistry is a term applied to primary dental care, as opposed to highly specialized fields such as cosmetic, orthodontic or endodontic dentistry. While our dentist provides all of these services as needed, he also offers more routine evaluations and other forms of care, including preventative procedures that may help you avoid more advanced treatments. Our general family dentist can stay on top of your ongoing dental and oral health, not only through checkups and corrections of minor issues but also by providing expert guidance and advice on how you and your kids can maintain the best possible oral health.
Our Family Dentistry Services
You can rely on Dr. Hattar Dental and Orthodontics to give your family a lifetime of high-quality general dental care. Our services in this area include:
- Checkups and Cleanings - Regular checkups and cleanings can help us detect early-stage problems and keep your teeth free of the plaque/tartar that attracts destructive bacteria.
- Brushing and Flossing Techniques - We can show every member of your family how to brush and floss effectively, reducing their chances of gum disease and tooth decay.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment - We can fit you with night guards to prevent the airway blockage of sleep apnea, a condition that can contribute to heart disease and other ailments.
- Dental Sealants - A dental sealant is a clear film form-fitted to the teeth to keep bacteria out of the many tiny grooves and fissures -- an especially helpful preventative procedure for kids.
- Tooth Care - Suffering from a toothache or injury? We can fill cavities, provide emergency treatment, or even extract unsalvageable teeth as needed to relieve your misery.
- TMJ Treatment - We offer TMJ night guards and other treatment techniques to relieve jaw symptoms.
- Gum/Periodontal Disease Treatment - We can treat periodontal disease through medications, gum grafts, lifestyle advice and other options.
Call Dr. Hattar Dental and Orthodontics
Dr. Hattar Dental and Orthodontics is your first line of defense against dental and oral problems. Call (760) 243-3595 to schedule general family dentistry!